- Hydraulic system troubleshooting and repair
- Repair and testing of hydraulic Cylinders, Valves, Pumps and Motors
- Design and fitment of Transport Hydraulic Circuits incl. PTO’s, Electrical Power Units, Tailgate Lifters and Walking Floors etc.
- General Engineering and fabrication.
- Hoist repairs and installation or removal
- Authorized Anteo & Dhollandia Tail Lifts service centre.
- Fitout and commision of hydraulic systems, plumbing and equipment.
- Experienced technicians using the latest digital precision hydraulic test equipment
- Tractor & farm machinery servicing & repair
- Full system design, supply, installation and ongoing maintenance solutions.
CYLINDER REPAIR SPECIALISTS
The trusted name in the industry, McCullochs are experts in all types and sizes of Cylinders and associated repairs. Our fully equipped workshop can inspect, diagnose, remanufacture and function test with very fast turnaround times.
We can completely custom design and manufacture cylinders to suit your unique application.
OEM & Aftermarket
Specialty and customised cylinders
ON-SITE REPAIRS & SERVICING
At McCullochs we know how valuable your productivity and uptime is, so we have invested in a modern fleet of fully equipped service vehicles so we can come to you.
Everything from small hoses repairs to complete machine overhauls our team of mobile technicians are ready to get you back up and running in no time.
LOADER CRANE SERVICE & ASSESS
We are proud to be an authorized HIAB Crane service and repair centre and stockist of essential spare parts.
Our workshops are fully equipped to perform annual inspections and safety checks on many kinds of loader cranes.
We also provide sales and installation of Ute & Light Truck mounted "Ezylift 2000" Crane systems.
EWP SERVICE & INSPECTION
Our newest specialised business unit offer a complete maintenance and repair solution for Access equipment and Elevated Work Platforms (EWP).
• Pre-operational inspections
• Routine inspections
• Periodic inspections, and
• Major inspections (10 yearly)
Major inspections include:
• Dismantling and examination of critical components (inspection of certain components may require a complete strip down and removal of grease and corrosion), and
• Assessment and recording of the serviceability of each component or assembly.