Return filters are designed as tank top filters.Their practical design allows easy element replacement and quick installation. A wide range of media is available for the RF-RTF element series.
• pressure up to 16 bar (232 PSI)
• flows up to 500 l/min (130 US GPM)
• BSP, NPT, SAE “O”-ring and SAE Code 61 flange ports
• head aluminum alloy, bowl glass fiber reinforced PA• visual and electrical indicators STAUFF manufacturers a complete range of mobile filtration systems.
Compact in design and easy to operate on the one hand, but also made for permanent use with high flow rates on the other.
STAUFF manufacturers a wide range of high and low pressure spin-on fil- ters. A variety of filter head, element and indicator options are available.
Both North American as well as European spin-on elements are available from stock.
• pressure to 14 bar (200 PSI)
• flows to 460 l/min (120 US GPM)
• BSP, NPT, SAE “O”-ring or SAE Code 61 flange ports
• heads die-cast aluminum
• visual and electrical indicators
• a wide range of media types and seal options
• European and North American elements in stock