McCullochs work with you on the hydraulic components for your defence projects, helping you reduce the number of suppliers and contact liaisons that you deal with on a daily basis.
We provide flexibility by providing the best parts and products suited to your project from an extensive range of the best suppliers. We assemble and maintain the Hydraulic and Pneumatic components to the highest standards.
McCullochs have been working on defence projects for over 30 years. We’ve worked on a variety of projects with the most well known being the Bushmaster and the Hawkei – which are used both domestically and internationally.
Our hydraulic products and services
We operate as a one stop shop to provide all parts, consumables, assemblies, testing, production and maintenance for your projects.
We offer products from a range of quality suppliers and have the engineers, drafting, and production staff to be able to develop products to meet budgets and deadlines.
McCullochs is flexible in that we’re able to provide staff and products to create the project from start to finish.
Why work with McCullochs?
When you work with McCullochs you’re getting top quality and top products. We have the staff and products needed to meet the strictest standards.
- We have experienced staff available for all aspects of defence projects and prototypes including engineers and drafting staff
- We have an extensive list of distributors, we find the best parts from the best supplier to suit your project
- We have experience delivering to the exacting qualities of Defence procurement, delivering the right parts, at the right time at very competitive pricing
- We are currently working on our triple certification of ISO9001, ISO14001 and AS4801
- Purpose built facility for supply to the Defence industry currently in construction
We’ve worked with a number of organisations in the development of hydraulic systems for prototypes for defence equipment. We’re familiar with the procedures involved.
We can supply all components required for the hydraulic component of your prototype: assemblies, hydraulic tanks, pumps, motors, valves, oils and lubricants.
We can develop prototypes as a one-off, right through to production. We provide testing and can determine whether the equipment is compliant.
We are accredited with ADIN.
Quad sheets are currently being developed.
For more information phone 03 5445 6900 and ask for Jeff McCulloch.